Head Injury Claims
Our team of expert personal injury lawyers are specialised in dealing professionally with claims as a result of head and brain injuries.
With over 18 years experience in dealing with a wide variety of cases, across many types of injury and accident, Jefferies Solicitors are confident that you will be in safe hands when you choose to pursue your claim via ourselves.
Our team are members of Headway (the Brain Injury Association), and also the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Whether your head injury or brain injury has been sustained as a direct result of a road traffic accident, an injury or accident at work, or happened following any other type of accident or injury that was not your fault within the last three years, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Making Your Head Injury Claims
The first step, of course, is to get in touch with us so that we can take the details of your head injury claims in an informal initial consultation. We will then be better placed to provide you with further information with regards to pursuing your claim for compensation.
Rest assured, you will find our team sympathetic and understanding. We will always deal with your case in a professional manner and will provide you with your compensation if your claim is successful, on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
* In limited circumstances fees may be charged where your claim is not successful and these specific limited circumstances are set out in our No Win No fee Agreement. In addition if you fail to attend a medical appointment arranged for you, the Doctor may charge a non attendance fee.
Head Injury Compensation Claims
- Brain Injury Claims
- Child Brain Injury Compensation Claims
- Non Traumatic Brain Injury Compensation
- Trautic Brain Injury Claims
- Claims For Injury From Concussion
- Whiplash Compensation