CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR SUPERVISOR
The company & role
Jefferies Solicitors is an Award-winning Personal Injury firm who are currently looking for a Fee Earner/ Solicitor to join our Clinical Negligence Team.
You will be running a small caseload of predominantly Fast Track and Multi-Track Clinical Negligence files and will also provide support to the Head of the Clinical Negligence Department in the form of a supervisory role of the Clinical Negligence Assistants within the team and overseeing the front end process of the Clinical Negligence files. The role would suit a qualified Solicitor with 2 – 4 years PQE or equivalent who is looking to continue running their own caseload but also seeks to progress their managerial experience to handling. The firm believes strongly in developing individuals and helping them take positive steps forward in their careers.
You will be awarded with a Competitive salary plus bonus and flexible working, including home working.
We are keen to speak with applicants who can demonstrate a genuine interest in Clinical Negligence work and who possess the following:
· 2- 4 years PQE or equivalent experience.
· Solid track record of running own caseload of Clinical Negligence files both pre and post-litigation.
· Ability to lead a team.
· Demonstrates an understanding of operational processes.
· Ability to work well as part of a team
· Possesses a courteous and professional demeanour
· Attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Some experience working within the Personal Injury sector would be preferable but not mandatory.
· Aptitude to proactively maintain and manage your own workload
· Confidence and ability to meet strict deadlines.
· Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent client care service skills
· Proficient in Microsoft office
Added extras and benefits
· Flexible working (flexi-time and home working)
· Generous annual leave and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
· Excellent bonus scheme.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
If you believe this opportunity is for you, then please email a covering letter and CV to Deborahlc@jefferiessolicitors.com