The company & role
Jefferies Solicitors is an Award winning Personal Injury firm who currently looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to join our New Claims department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving firm located in the heart of Altrincham town centre with easy and accessible transport routes. The firm has a strong culture of developing Paralegals and Trainees and a solid strategy in place for future growth.
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate.
- Capture and assess potential new claims.
- Manage our client’s initial claim journey and expectations
- Proficiently investigate and assess potential new claims
- Allocate new claims to the Fee Earners and accurately manage case capacity.
- Excellent client care service skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience working within the Personal Injury sector and/or claims handling would be preferable
- Some weekend work will be required.
- Aptitude to proactively maintain and manage your own workload
- Confidence and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
If you believe this opportunity is for you, then please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com by 1st October 2021.