INCEPTION CASEWORKER -Part-time
The company & role
Jefferies Solicitors is an Award winning Personal Injury firm who currently looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to join our New Claims department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving firm located in the heart of Altrincham town centre with easy and accessible transport routes. The firm has a strong culture of developing Paralegals and Trainees and a solid strategy in place for future growth.
We are looking for a candidate who can work Monday – Wednesday, including one late shift between 11am – 7:30 pm and every 4th weekend which can be worked from home.
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate.
· Capture and assess potential new claims.
· Manage our client’s initial claim journey and expectations
· Proficiently investigate and assess potential new claims
· Allocate new claims to the Fee Earners and accurately manage case capacity.
· Excellent client care service skills
· Ability to demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Some experience working within the Personal Injury sector and/or claims handling would be preferable
· Some weekend work will be required.
· Aptitude to proactively maintain and manage your own workload
· Confidence and ability to meet strict deadlines.
· Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Added extras and benefits
· Flexible working
· Generous annual leave and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
If you believe this opportunity is for you, then please email a copy of your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com