About the job
The company & role Jefferies Solicitors is an Award-winning Personal Injury firm who currently looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to join our New Claims department. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving firm located in the heart of Altrincham town centre with easy and accessible transport routes. The firm has a strong culture of developing Paralegals and Trainees and a solid strategy in place for future growth. The role is an immediate start for the right candidate.
- Dealing with new enquiries over the phone, via email and by post.
- Capture and assess potential new claims.
- Assess and convert leads into active claims by explaining the claims process and funding
- Generate any relevant communications/paperwork to the client as appropriate to ensure the lead is effectively converted.
- Excellent client care and Customer Service skills
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Customer Services role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience working within the Personal Injury sector and/or claims handling would be preferable
- Aptitude to proactively maintain and manage your own workload
- Confidence and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
- Weekend cover on a rota basis of 1 in 4 weekends paid in addition to salary
- Bonus opportunity
If you believe this opportunity is for you, then please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com