SERIOUS INJURY PARALEGAL
The company & role
Jefferies Solicitors is an Award-winning Personal Injury firm who currently looking for a Paralegal to assist their busy and well established catastrophic team with a strong emphasis on providing outstanding client care and service. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving firm located in the heart of Altrincham town centre with easy and accessible transport routes. The firm has a strong culture of developing Paralegals and Trainees and a solid strategy in place for future growth.
You will be working alongside junior and senior solicitors in providing administrative support to the team with the handling of catastrophic injury claims, handling client enquiries and preparing documents where required. The role is an immediate start for the right candidate. No experience is necessary although some experience within the personal injury sector would be preferable.
We are keen to speak with applicants who can demonstrate a genuine interest in Catastrophic Personal Injury work and who possess the following:
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience working within the Personal Injury sector would be preferable but not mandatory.
- Aptitude to proactively maintain and manage your own workload
- Confidence and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent client care service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working (flexi-time and home working)
- Generous annual leave and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS PARALEGAL ROLE
If you believe this opportunity is for you, then please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com