At Jefferies Solicitors, we aim to provide a quality legal service at a fair cost. We also aim to deal with your claim as quickly and as efficiently as we possibly can. On taking on a case, we make several commitments to you as our client, and we ask certain commitments of you in return.
Our commitment to you:
- Represent your interests
- Update you regularly as to the progress of your case and explain the work required
- Keep your case confidential
- Advise as to the likely degree of any risks involved and inform you of any changes in those risks
- Advise you as to the availability of public funding or legal expense insurance
- Ensure we use plain English and avoid using technical legal jargon
- Deal with your queries promptly. We endeavour to return telephone calls the same day although this may not always be possible
Your commitment to us:
- Respond to queries and provide documentation, information and instruction as swiftly as possible when requested
- Notify us promptly of any changes to the above
- Ensure that all documentation and information provided is true to the best of your knowledge and belief. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from reliance on any such information and documentation
- Ensure that we have your up-to-date contact details at all times
In the event of us taking on your case, you will be supplied with a full set of our standard terms and conditions as are applicable to your claim and will be asked to sign to state that you agree with them and are happy to adhere to them.
These are in place to ensure that both parties stand by their commitments, helping the case to come to a satisfactory outcome.
If you would like further information on our terms and conditions, feel free to contact us.
More information on the terms of our no win no fee agreement can be found here.