Facial Injury Compensation Calculator
Find out how much compensation you might be entitled to by using our facial injury compensation calculator.
WHAT TYPE OF FACIAL INJURY CAN I CLAIM FOR?
There are many different kinds of facial injury and they can be caused in a number of ways, for instance:
- You might be involved in an incident at work
- In a road traffic accident, you could suffer a facial burn or serious cuts and/or bruises to the face
- You could have injured your face while participating in a contact sport like rugby or boxing
- You could be the victim of an assault or another violent crime.
Some of the most common facial injuries that you might be able to make a claim for can include:
- Nose fracture
- Cheekbone fracture
- Loss or damage to teeth
- Jaw fracture
- Eye Injuries
- Facial fractures which result in permanent damage or chronic pain and deterioration
- Facial injuries which result in permanent impairment to taste, smell or sight
HOW MUCH COULD I CLAIM FOR MY FACIAL INJURY?
The value of any compensation claim will depend on the severity of the injury at hand. This will be determined by the results of medical reports prepared by a medical expert.
It’s important to bear in mind that the figures below are an approximate guide to the amount of compensation you may receive for your injury only, based on Judicial College Guidelines. As well as claiming for your physical condition, you may be able to recover any financial loss you have sustained as a result of the incident. This will be calculated separately.
FACIAL INJURY COMPENSATION AMOUNTS:
|Severe||£8,480 – £18,440|
|Minor||£1,360 – £2,010|
|Severe||£8,130 – £12,580|
|Minor||£1,850 – £2,390|
|Severe||£24,300 – £36,310|
|Minor||£5,150 – £6,960|
Damage to teeth
|Severe||£6,960 – £30,390|
|Minor||£870 – £3,150|
Impairment of taste and/or smell due to a facial injury
|Total loss of taste and smell||Up to £31,220|
|Loss of smell||£19,920 – £26,230|
|Loss of taste||£15,300 – £19,920|
Loss of sight due to a facial injury
|Total loss of sight in one or both eyes||£39,270 – £214,210|
|Minor permanent damage to vision||£7,270– £16,720|
|Minor eye injury||£3,150 – £6,960|
Make a claim now by calling 0800 342 3206 orStart your claim