Call us free on0800 342 3206

We can help…

Please call us on 0800 342 3206 or fill in the form and we’ll do the rest.

    I agree to be contacted by Jefferies Solicitors

    We will only use your personal information provided here to deal with your enquiry. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

    Contact or call us for free on 0800 342 3206
    We'll talk through the details of your claim
    Don't worry, we'll take care of everything
    We'll work hard to secure you the compensation you deserve


    Call our specialists on 0800 342 3206 or fill out our online form to arrange a no-obligation confidential conversation about your accident.

    Were you injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault? 

    Accident At Work Claims

    Accidents can happen in any workplace, whether you work in a factory or in an office. Your employer should help to ensure your safety by following the health and safety regulations that are relevant to your job role. These regulations may include the provision of personal protective equipment, like a hard hat or a mask, where necessary. If you have been injured or have developed a condition/illness due to your employer’s negligent behaviour, then you may be able to claim compensation. Similarly, if you have been injured due to the negligence of another employee, you may also be able to claim compensation. 

    Clinical Negligence Claims

    Clinical negligence can occur in many different scenarios, such as when visiting the dentist’s office or when going to a massage parlour. If you have been injured due to clinical negligence, you may be able to claim compensation as a result. 

    Clinical negligence could refer to an unnecessary injury occurring due to malpractice during a procedure to receiving poor medical advice which causes you further harm, perhaps due to undergoing unnecessary treatment. 

    Road Traffic Accidents

    Road traffic accidents can cause serious injuries, perhaps even long-term disability or even death. If you or a loved one has been injured in a road traffic accident that was the fault of another party, you may be eligible to claim compensation. Whether your injuries are incredibly serious or more minor, you still deserve to be able to make a compensation claim if you wish. 

    Accidents In A Public Place

    If you have been injured while in a public place, even if that public place was simply the city centre, you may be able to claim compensation. There are many different accident types that you could experience in a public place, such as a slip, trip and fall accident. Still, it doesn’t matter what accident type you have experienced, if it wasn’t your fault you may be able to claim compensation. 

    Business owners and local councils have a duty of care to ensure that the areas they have jurisdiction over are free from hazards like obstructed walkways. Therefore, if you have been injured due to their failure to ensure that health and safety standards are met, you may be able to claim compensation.

    There is a limited time within which claims can be made, usually three years, so it is important that you get in touch with a legal team as soon as you decide you want to make a claim. As long as the accident or incident was not your fault but due to the negligent actions of another party, you should have a valid claim.  

    Call our specialists on 0800 342 3206 or fill out our online form to arrange a no-obligation confidential conversation about your accident.

    How Much Compensation Can I Get?

    Every accident and injury is unique and therefore compensation is decided on a case-by-case basis. The extent of your injuries is the most important factor in determining how much compensation you will be owed.

    However, compensation also takes into account any financial losses that you might have suffered as a result of your injuries, such as a loss of earnings due to being unable to return to work.


    To learn more and to discuss your potential claim in confidence, contact our team on 0800 342 3206. Alternatively, complete our online contact form to arrange an initial no-obligation telephone consultation with a member of our expert team.