Morrisons Compensation Claims
Have you suffered an injury at Morrisons as an employee or a customer? If this accident wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to compensation.
You deserve to be safe when shopping or at your place of work. If you have suffered an injury due to a failure to meet health and safety standards or workplace regulations, you may be entitled to claim compensation against Morrisons due to this negligence.
Contact the claims experts
With over 25 years of experience, Jefferies Solicitors are experienced in dealing with compensation claims. If you have suffered an injury due to negligent action, we are here to assess your case and help you through each step of the legal process.
If your case has valid grounds to make an injury claim against Morrisons, we may be able to estimate how much your injuries are worth. Please call us on 0800 342 3206 or enquire online where we will happily discuss your case.
Morrisons Compensation Claims
All companies have a duty of care towards their customers and their employees, whether they work for an agency or are directly employed. Therefore, Morrisons must meet health and safety standards and provide a safe work environment. If you have experienced an accident that wasn’t your fault, due to a failure to meet these standards, then Morrisons could be accountable for blame and owe you compensation.
Our personal injury solicitors are here to help you claim compensation against Morrisons where possible. Our clients often receive monetary compensation for shop and warehouse injuries. What’s more, we offer every client a no win, no fee service. This means that if we do not win your case you don’t pay us any solicitor’s fees.
Types of Morrisons Accidents and Injuries
If health and safety standards are not met, Morrisons stores and warehouses could potentially be dangerous. There are many possible scenarios and types of injuries you could have suffered while working or shopping. Below are a few examples of common injuries which result in Morrisons Compensation Claims.
Some of the common scenarios where staff and customers could suffer an injury include:
- Escalator injuries
- Car park injuries
- Food health and hygiene illnesses
- Falls from ladders
- Racking and storage injuries
- Objects falling – if boxes and equipment are stored on high shelves and not properly packed away, they can fall, causing injuries
- Slips, trips and falls from spillages
- Manual handling injuries
- Working temperatures injuries
- Exposure to harmful substances – Harmful chemicals can be used in warehouses, either for cleaning or other purposes
- Kitchen injuries from hot oil or equipment
Some of the common injuries include:
- Food Poisoning – From out of date food or lack of health and hygiene controls
- Crush Injuries – From falling objects and racking
- Back Injuries – Due to manual handling accidents and slips, trips or falls
- Chemical burns – From employers not providing the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and training
- Heat burns – From oil or equipment
If you have suffered an injury at a Morrisons warehouse or supermarket that you believe was not your fault, you could be owed compensation. Call our experts on 0800 342 3206 or enquire online for no-obligation advice about a potential injury claim against Morrisons.
Morrisons Compensation Claims, Start your claim today
If you contact us about an injury that wasn’t your fault, we are here to assess your Morrisons accident claim.
Please contact Jefferies Solicitors today. You can either call us free on 0800 342 3206 or enquire online and one of our team will be in touch with you to discuss your potential personal injury claim in more detail, on an informal and confidential basis.