Morrisons Compensation Claims
Have you suffered an injury at a supermarket as an employee or a customer? If this accident wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to compensation. Talk to us about Morrisons compensation claims, we may be able to help you make a personal injury compensation claim.
You deserve to be safe when shopping or at your place of work. If you have suffered an injury due to a failure to meet health and safety standards or workplace regulations, you may be entitled to claim compensation against a supermarket due to this negligence.
Contact the claims experts
Morrisons Compensation Claims
All companies have a duty of care towards their customers and their employees, whether they work for an agency or are directly employed. Therefore, supermarkets must meet health and safety standards and provide a safe work environment. If you have experienced an accident that wasn’t your fault, due to a failure to meet these standards, then the supermarket could be accountable for blame and owe you compensation.
Types of Morrisons Accidents and Injuries
Below are a few examples of common injuries which result in Supermarket Compensation Claims.
Some of the common scenarios where staff and customers could suffer an injury include:
- Escalator injuries
- Car park injuries
- Food health and hygiene illnesses
- Falls from ladders
- Racking and storage injuries
- Objects falling – if boxes and equipment are stored on high shelves and not properly packed away, they can fall, causing injuries
- Slips, trips and falls from spillages
- Manual handling injuries
- Working temperatures injuries
- Exposure to harmful substances – Harmful chemicals can be used in warehouses, either for cleaning or other purposes
- Kitchen injuries from hot oil or equipment
Some of the common injuries include:
- Food Poisoning – From out-of-date food or lack of health and hygiene controls
- Crush Injuries – From falling objects and racking
- Back Injuries – Due to manual handling accidents and slips, trips or falls
- Chemical burns – From employers not providing the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and training
- Heat burns – From oil or equipment
If you have suffered an injury at a warehouse or supermarket that you believe was not your fault, you could be owed compensation. Call our experts on 0800 342 3206 or enquire online for no-obligation advice about a potential injury claim against supermarkets.TRY THE ONLINE ELIGIBILITY CHECKER
AMOUNT OF COMPENSATION IN CLAIMS AGAINST MORRISONS
All personal injury cases are unique and so the amount of compensation that is awarded in each case is also unique. The amount of compensation that is awarded is determined by looking at two distinct factors – general damages and special damages.
The pain and suffering that your injuries have caused is the main factor that is used to determine how much compensation you are owed.
However, compensation also takes into account any financial losses that you might have suffered as a result of your injuries, such as a loss of earnings due to being unable to return to work.
Morrisons Compensation Claims, Start your claim today
If you contact us about an injury that wasn’t your fault, we are here to assess your supermarket accident claim.
You can either call us free on 0800 342 3206 or enquire online and one of our team will be in touch with you to discuss your potential personal injury claim in more detail, on an informal and confidential basis.