Have a question? Call us FREE on
0800 342 3206 |
0333 323 1422

Claims Against Social Services

  • No Win No Fee Compensation *
  • We’re Here For You
  • Professional, Long Established Legal Firm

Home » Personal Injury Claims » Child Accident Claims » Claims Against Social Services

No win no fee injury claims

Call our solicitors on

0800 342 3206



I’ve never been in an accident before. I was hesitant about making a claim. First Personal Injury sorted it all out and explained everything.

Mr Smith from Bournemouth
See more testimonials

A claim against social services is not as common as most other personal injury claims but mistakes and accidents can occur in any profession. If you believe you have suffered an injury as a result of negligence by the social services, you may be able to make a claim.

Types of claims against social services

Due to the nature of work that surrounds this service, there are numerous potential claims that can be made. Below are some of these types of cases:

  • Child abuse claims in ‘looked after’ children cases (children in care)
  • Physical abuse and/or mental abuse from an individual social worker
  • Negligence claims e.g. a failure to intervene in child abuse cases
  • Claims can be made when it is felt suffering happened as a result of too much intervention by social services

Making a social services compensation claim

Jefferies Solicitors has helped numerous clients claim against social services. We understand that it may seem an overwhelming prospect to pursue a claim against a local authority body but if your injury has resulted in you suffering financial loss as well as physical and emotional pain and suffering, the law is in place to protect you.

There are specific time limits in place when making a personal injury claim. With a few exceptions, you usually have 3 years from the date of your injury in which you can seek compensation.

Start your claim

Make a claim now by calling 0800 342 3206 or

Share this page