CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR/ FEE EARNER
The company & role
Jefferies Solicitors is an Award-winning Personal Injury firm, currently looking for a Fee Earner / Solicitor to join our Clinical Negligence Team.
You will be running a small caseload of predominantly Fast Track Clinical Negligence files and will also provide support to the Head of the Clinical Negligence Department with their high-value Multi track caseload. The role would suit a qualified Solicitor with 2 – 4 years PQE or equivalent who is looking to continue running their own caseload but also seeks to progress their experience to handling high-value Multi Track work. The firm believes strongly in developing individuals and helping them take positive steps forward in their careers.
You will be awarded with a Competitive salary plus bonus and flexible working including home working.
We are keen to speak with applicants who can demonstrate a genuine interest in Clinical Negligence work and who possess the following:
- 2- 4 years PQE or equivalent experience.
- Solid track record of running own caseload of Clinical Negligence files both pre and post litigation.
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Possesses a courteous and professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience working within the Personal Injury sector would be preferable but not mandatory.
- Aptitude to proactively maintain and manage your own workload
- Confidence and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent client care service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working (flexi-time and home working)
- Generous annual leave and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
- Bonus scheme that is not based on target related performance.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
If you believe this opportunity is for you, then please email a covering letter and CV to Nadinee@jefferiessolicitors.com