Found your services to be excellent and my solicitor kept me well informed on everything. I found her to be polite, friendly and very professional.
T Webster from St Helens
See more testimonials
Jefferies Solicitors are committed to a high standard of corporate governance and conducting business in a socially responsible manner. This covers everything from how we manage our business and treat our employees, to how we protect the environment and function within the wider community.
The Directors are responsible for steering this approach and guiding employee behaviour, while Jefferies Solicitors staff have a responsibility to behave consistently with the firm’s values.
- We will endeavour to conduct our business activities in such a way that fosters economic, social and environmental benefits.
- We will act responsibly towards our employees by ensuring we have appropriate minimum levels of performance in relation to health and safety in the working environment.
- We will try to ensure that all our staff retain an appropriate work-life balance
- We will value the contribution and diversity of every individual with whom we work.
Community and environmental responsibilities
- We will seek to help the environment by engaging in recycling activity within the office by providing shredders and by working towards a paperless solution for the office.
- We will continue to support local and wider communities through charitable work and sponsorship. The firm encourages staff to communicate details of their favourite charities and, in return, the firm itself has a local charity which it supports and for which staff are given time off to support.
- We will ensure the continuing development of our approach to community and social responsibility by applying best practice and seeking innovative approaches.