Complaints Handling Procedure
- We hope that you will be satisfied with our service. However, should you have any complaints regarding our services (including our insurance services) or (if you are required to pay any of our charges) about your bill, please try to resolve this in the first instance with the person handling your case. If your complaint cannot be resolved at this level, please contact Monina Ramsden immediately by telephone on 0161 908 5100, by email on email@example.com or by post at South Court, 1 Sharston Road, Manchester, England, M22 4SN who will look into the matter further.
- We have a procedure in place for handling complaints, a copy of which is available on request by telephoning 0161 908 5100 or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint then you can have the complaint independently looked at by the Legal Ombudsman. The Legal Ombudsman investigates complaints about service issues with Solicitors. You can ask the legal ombudsman to consider the complaint by writing to the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ, telephoning 0300 555 0333 or emailing email@example.com.
- The Legal Ombudsman expects complaints to be made to them within one year of the date of the act or omission about which you are concerned or within one year of you realising there was a concern. You must also refer your concerns to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of our final response to you.
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
- If your complaint relates to your bill, you can also apply to the Court for an assessment of that bill, but if you do so, the Legal Ombudsman may not deal with your complaint about that bill. If you are required to pay our charges and any part remains unpaid, we may be entitled to charge interest.
Jefferies Solicitors Limited.
The content of this site is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional advice (legal or otherwise) nor should it be used as such.
Use of this site does not form a contract for services between this firm and yourself.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to keep the content of this site both accurate and up to date, no warranties are expressed or implied.
We cannot accept responsibility for actions based on the information contained within this site.
Any personal data transmitted through our site may be stored in our databases.