Job Posted 11th November
We are looking for an Office Manager to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The ideal candidate
Needs to possess excellent administration and organisational skills, and be an exceptional communicator. Experience working as an Office Manager within the legal sector or professional services would be preferable.
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Contributes to the design and implementation of office policies
- Supervision of office support staff compromising of one office junior and 2 Receptionists and is responsible for the recruitment, selection and training of these member of staff employees.
- Supporting role to the Head of Operations with HR and recruitment processes.
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing system
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they are observed.
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies .
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices.
- Attend conferences and training.
- Liaising with facilities management suppliers including cleaning companies.
- Plan In house and off-site activities such as conferences and celebrations.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with office equipment such as printers.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Supply management
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Promoting process improvement
- Reporting skills
The company & role
- A specialist personal injury and clinical negligence firm with a solid strategy in place for future growth
- Your responsibilities will be varied
- The firm has a vibrant team culture and an active calendar of social events
- It also has multiple professional accreditations and strong links to the brain injury charity, Headway UK
- The Office Manager will report to the Head of Operations
- Commutable from Manchester, Altrincham, Warrington, Knutsford and Wilmslow
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working (flexi-time and home working)
- Generous annual leave and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS OFFICE MANAGER ROLE
If you believe this opportunity is for you, then please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org