Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
DATE RUNNING FROM 18th APRIL 2017 – 3RD MAY 2017.
- The promoter is Michael Jefferies Injury Lawyers Limited, Head Office: The Triangle, 8 Cross Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1EQ – Tel: 0161 908 5100. Registered Company No: 07451340
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary.
- Employees and previous employees of Michael Jefferies Injury Lawyers or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- One entry per email address.
- Third party entries will not be accepted.
- Entrants must input their email address and answer the survey questions to enter. By providing this information you consent to receive marketing material from Michael Jefferies Injury Lawyers. This information will not be used for any other purpose or shared with third parties.
- Entries into the prize draw can be made between 18th April 2017 – 3rd May 2017. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years and over.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition without prior warning.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Fortnum & Mason, Facebook and Twitter are not sponsors of this contest and bear no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging or conduct of the contest or for the fulfilment of prizes associated with this promotion.
- The prize is a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £165.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is subject to availability. Michael Jefferies Injury Lawyers reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook, Twitter or email no later than the 4th May 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted and/or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and choose a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to use his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be solely used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped address envelope to Shopping Voucher Competition, Michael Jefferies Injury Lawyers, The Triangle, 8 Cross Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1EQ.