Claims Against IKEA
Do you work for a furniture store or are you an ex-employee or customer who has suffered an accident at a furniture store? If you have been injured due to an accident, you could be entitled to claim compensation. Talk to us about claims against Ikea, we are here to help you.
It doesn’t matter whether you were a customer, employee or contractor, if your injuries were caused by working conditions and failings in health and safety or negligence on their part, then you could be eligible to claim thousands of pounds in compensation for which you deserve.MAKE AN ENQUIRY TODAY
Contact the claims experts
Jefferies Solicitors have over 25 years of experience in dealing with compensation claims. If you have suffered an injury because of an accident that wasn’t your fault, we’ll guide you every step of the way and help you win the compensation you are entitled to.
If you have been in an accident at work or in a public place then contact us on 0800 342 3206 or get in touch online. We have helped clients that have been injured in all kinds of health and safety-related accidents.
IKEA Accident Claims
Furniture stores have a duty of care towards all their staff and customers. This means that it must provide a safe and suitable public space and working environment. If they fail to follow health and safety procedures and this causes an accident, the company could be liable for any injuries sustained and may have to pay compensation.
At Jefferies, our expert personal injury solicitors can help you claim compensation if you have been injured at a furniture store. We are a highly regarded firm within the industry and have won many injury compensation cases for our clients.
Our clients often receive compensation pay-outs for store and warehouse injuries. What’s more, we offer every client a no win, no fee service, so you don’t have to pay upfront to make your claim.
If you do have grounds on which to make an injury claim, we will let you know how much compensation you may receive.TRY THE ONLINE ELIGIBILITY CHECKER
Types of store and warehouse injuries
Some of the common ways injuries are sustained by staff and customers can include, but are not limited to:
- Slips, trips and falls from spillages.
- Car park injuries
- Kitchen injuries from hot oil or equipment
- Food health and hygiene illnesses
- Falls from ladders
- Manual handling injuries
- Racking and storage injuries
- Working temperatures injuries
- Objects falling – if boxes and equipment are stored on high shelves and not properly packed away, they can fall, causing injuries
- Exposure to harmful substances – harmful chemicals can be used in warehouses, either for cleaning or other purposes
Some of the common injuries include:
- Crush injuries – from falling objects and racking.
- Back injuries – due to manual handling accidents and slips, trips or falls.
- Chemical burns – from employers not providing the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and training.
- Heat burns – from oil or equipment.
- Food poisoning – from out-of-date food or lack of health and hygiene controls.
If you have suffered an injury due to a warehouse or store accident, that you believe was not your fault, you could be owed compensation. Call our experts today for a no-obligation discussion to find out more.MAKE AN ENQUIRY TODAY
Start your claim today
If you think you might have a case, please contact us for informal advice. We operate on a no win, no fee basis.
Start your compensation claim with Jefferies Solicitors today. You can either call 0800 342 3206 or enquire online and one of our team will be in touch with you to discuss your potential personal injury claim in more detail.READ CLIENT REVIEWS