Claims Against McDonald’s
Do you work for McDonald’s or are you an ex-employee or customer who has suffered an accident at McDonald’s? If you have been injured due to an accident that was not your fault, you could be entitled to claim compensation.
It doesn’t matter whether you were a customer or are directly or indirectly employed by McDonald’s. If your injuries were caused by working conditions and failings in health and safety by McDonald’s or negligence on their part, then you could be eligible to claim compensation.
Contact the claims experts
Jefferies Solicitors have over 25 years’ experience in dealing with compensation claims. If you have suffered an injury because of an accident that wasn’t your fault, we can help you. We will guide you every step of the way and help you win the compensation you are entitled to.
If you have been in an accident at work or in a public place then contact us on 0800 342 3206 or get in touch online. We have helped clients who have been injured in all kinds of health and safety-related accidents.
McDonald’s Accident Claims
As a company, McDonald’s has a duty of care towards all their staff and customers, whether directly employed, agency workers or dining at the restaurant. This means that they have to provide a safe and suitable public space and working environment. If they fail to follow health and safety procedures and this causes an accident, they could be held legally liable for any injuries sustained and have to pay the claimant compensation for their injuries.
Our clients often receive compensation pay-outs for restaurant injuries. What’s more, we offer every client a no win no fee service too, so you don’t have to take any financial risks by paying upfront to make your claim.
If you do have legitimate grounds on which to make an accident or work injury claim, we may be able to give you an estimate of how much compensation your injuries could be worth.
Types of Injuries
Restaurants and kitchens are potentially hazardous environments. Serious injuries can occur if proper standards of health and safety are not maintained.
Some of the common ways injuries are sustained by staff and customers can include, but not limited to:
- Slips, trips and falls from spillages.
- Door injuries.
- Car park injuries.
- Kitchen injuries from hot oil or equipment.
- Food health and hygiene illnesses.
- Manual handling injuries.
- Racking and storage injuries.
- Objects falling – if boxes and equipment are stored on high shelves and not properly packed away, they can fall, causing injuries.
- Exposure to harmful substances – harmful chemicals can be used in warehouses, either for cleaning or other purposes.
Some of the common injuries that might occur include:
- Crush Injuries – from falling objects, racking and doors.
- Back Injuries – due to manual handling accidents and slips, trips or falls.
- Chemical burns – from employers not providing the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and training.
- Heat burns – from oil or equipment.
- Food Poisoning – from out-of-date food or lack of health and hygiene controls.
If you have suffered an injury at McDonald’s, at work or as a customer, that you believe was not your fault, you could be entitled to compensation. Call our experts today for a no-obligation discussion to find out if you have a potential claim.
Start your claim today
If you think you might have a case for a McDonald’s accident claim, please contact us for informal advice. We operate on a No Win No Fee basis.
Start your compensation claim with Jefferies Solicitors today. You can either call us free on 0800 342 3206 or enquire online and one of our team will be in touch with you to discuss your potential personal injury claim in more detail, on an informal and confidential basis.